Get ready for a geological adventure with Mini Me Geology's Rock Cycle Kit! This kit is packed with 20 large rock and mineral samples and a thrilling full-color PDF Activity Book that takes you on a journey through the wonders of the Rock Cycle.
Discover how minerals transform into rocks and then break down into particles of sediment, only to start the cycle all over again. With the help of the included eBook, you'll learn about the properties of rocks and minerals, experiment with testing, and hone your deductive reasoning and thinking skills. Plus, you'll have a blast solving puzzles and participating in fun geology activities.
Each kit includes:
- 5 Large Mineral Samples: blue calcite, quartz, microcline feldspar, augite, and biotite mica.
- 5 Large Igneous Rock Samples: basalt, gabbro, rhyolite, syenite, and granite.
- 5 Large Sedimentary Rock Samples: fossiliferous limestone, sandstone, shale, arkose, and conglomerate.
- 5 Large Metamorphic Rock Samples: marble, gneiss, amphibolite, quartzite and slate.
- A downloadable 36-page, full-color Activity Book (pdf format) that includes information on all of your samples, rock and mineral flow charts for identification activities, pages to create your own geologistís notebook, rock cycle information, activities, and word puzzles. A link to download the eBook is included in the kit.
Embark on a rockin' good time with the Rock Cycle Kit from Mini Me Geology!
Watch this video to learn more about the Rock Cycle Kit. (This video was recorded before we changed the box and made the eBook downloadable but the content of the kit is the same.)
Samples obtained worldwide.
Assembled in the USA.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
May have sharp edges.