Dive into the fascinating world of minerals with Mini Me Geology’s My Rockin’ Collection! Minerals kit. Learn about the color, streak, crystal shape, hardness, luster, special features, common locations and uses of minerals as you observe and test your samples. The name of your mineral is hidden below a foam pad in each sample compartment so you can test your identification skills and check your results.
Kids and teens love this kit because of the unique shapes, colors, and properties of the minerals. Teachers and parents love the kit because it teaches experiment testing, deductive reasoning and thinking skills.
Each kit includes:
- 15 Large Mineral Samples: augite, azurite, beryl, calcite, fluorite, garnet, gypsum, halite, kyanite, magnetite, malachite, olivine, milky quartz, amethyst, and sodalite
- Mini Me Geology custom Hand Lens with 3X and 6X magnifications
- White & Black Streak Plates
- Identification Brochure with photos and fun facts about each mineral - Pictured!
- Sturdy compartment box with snug latches for secure and organized storage
View this short video for details on our My Rockin' Collection kits:
Samples obtained worldwide.
All other components Made in the USA.
Assembled in the USA.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
May have sharp edges.