|Product Catalog > STEM Rock & Mineral Collection Kits > The Rock Cycle Kit with eBook - Rock and Mineral Collection|
The Rock Cycle Kit with eBook - Rock and Mineral Collection
Jump into the spinning Rock Cycle with this kit from Mini Me Geology. The Rock
Cycle Kit has 20 large rock and mineral samples and a full-color PDF eBook on CD that will teach you about the properties of rocks and minerals, how the Rock Cycle works every day throughout our Earth and helps you to learn about geology through activities and puzzles. You will be fascinated by how minerals turn into rocks; rocks turn into different rocks then break down again into particles of sediment ready to begin the cycle again.
Click here to download a sample of the Rock Cycle Kit eBook.
Kids and teens love this kit because of the large rock and mineral samples and the information, activities and puzzles in the eBook. Teachers and parents love the kit because it teaches experiment testing, deductive reasoning and thinking skills.
Each kit includes:
- Mini Me Geology custom Hand Lens with 3X and 6X magnifications
- 5 Large Mineral Samples: blue calcite, quartz, microcline feldspar, augite and biotite mica
- 5 Large Igneous Rock Samples: basalt, gabbro, rhyolite, syenite and granite
- 5 Large Sedimentary Rock Samples: fossiliferous limestone, sandstone, shale, arkose and conglomerate
- 5 Large Metamorphic Rock Samples: marble, gneiss, amphibolite, quartzite and slate
- 36 page, full-color eBook on CD that includes information on all of your samples, rock and mineral flow charts for identification activities, pages to create your own geologistís notebook, rock cycle information and activities and word puzzles
Samples obtained worldwide.
Assembled in the USA.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
May have sharp edges.